In order to make your stay at
as pleasant as possible,
we kindly ask you to
read and obey our House rules :
- The accommodation unit is available from 3.00 pm on the day of arrival
- The accommodation unit is available until 10.00 am on the day of departure
- Personal documents (passports or ID) from all the guests, entering the accommodation unit, needs to be provided, upon arrival!
- All persons need to hand over their personal documents for registration. Your documents will be returned within 24 hours.
- A deposit amount of €100.00 has to be given, together with the personal documents, on the day of arrival.
- The deposit amount is to be returned on the departure day, after the owner has checked the unit.
- During your stay contact the hosts, for any information and assistance.
- During your stay, guests themselves are responsible for cleanliness of the accommodation
- The garbage disposal bins are located next to the parking lot
- It is obligatory to separate waste properly. Each apartment has a sett of 4 garbage bins: Plastic, paper, glass and mixed trash
- On the day of departure, the apartment needs to be left in the same condition as it was received, otherwise the owner keeps the deposit to cover the expenses.
- It is forbidden to throw foods and other snacks into the washbasins, toilet bowls and through the window
- The landlord performs pool cleaning every day from 06:00 until 08:00 or and every evening by arrangement with guest
- We appreciate your compliance with the safety instructions that are placed next to the pool
- We are grateful that after swimming in the pool you do not go wet into the house
- The host provides guests with towels, bed linen, kitchen towels, toilet paper, cleaning and dishwashing appliances, deck chairs and umbrellas. All included in the price of the stay
- Guests who stay longer than 7 days are being provided with clean linen every 7 days
- Guests themselves change bedding
- Towels are included in the price of the stay. Guests have one large, one medium and one small towel which is being change every 7 days
- We encourage all guests to take care of their belongings and valuables left in the accommodation unit
- The host is not responsible for their eventual disappearance
- The host will do everything in his power to protect the guest and warn the guest about possible dangers
- Users are required to report any accident incurred during their stay, as well as damage to the furniture or any belonging in the apartments
- Only the persons who have been registered as guests, can use the apartment
- At the guest’s request the host can approve any visits from friends or family
- Do not leave valuable things in cars
- In case of bad weather, as well when leaving the apartment, we ask you to close all windows and doors in your apartment.
- The host does not have the right to enter the accommodation unit in the absence of the guest
- Exceptions are in particular circumstances when it is necessary to enter in, to prevent possible damage or danger
- When entering the property the owner is obliged to inform the guests
- In case of reasonable doubt, that damage has been made, or if there is a reasonable suspicion of violation of the house rules, the guests are obliged to allow the host to enter the accommodation unit for verification
- Pets are allowed in the accommodation unit in the month of June and September
- It is not allowed to possess guns, light flammable and explosive substances, substances with a strong or unpleasant smell, high power consumers and narcotics in the accommodation unit.
- During their stay, guests can use all the in-house devices provided with the obligation to follow the instructions and careful handling.
- The use of equipment and appliances that are not part of the house offer, is allowed only with the approval of the host. This rule does not apply to electrical personal care appliances.
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartments, for safety reasons. All apartments have a Terrassa.
- Observe the noise level at any time on the stairs of the building and apartments. Entertainment, loud music, noise and mess are not allowed in the apartments.
- Respect the order and peace, during day time from 14:00 to 17:00 and during the nighttime from 00:00 until 08:00.
- In the case of a fire, study the evacuation plan and make sure to inform the host.
- Guests are invited to draw attention to their children and educate them on all the house rules.
- Smoking is allowed where ashtrays are provided.
- It is not allowed to move furniture inside the accommodation unit or to move the equipment outside the apartment
- It is not permitted to remove and destroy the apartment inventory. Any damage to the inventory made by the guest intentionally or unintentionally will be charged at full value of the product.
- Please keep our guests safe, keep the rented accommodation unit and respect the furnishings and equipment in the interior and exterior of the house.
- Persons who are not registered in the accommodation unit are not allowed to stay overnight or whole day or to use the inventory without the permission of the host.
- If guests intend to be absent for 2 days or more, please inform the host in advance.
- We will try to solve every problem as soon as possible.
- In case your planned stay is cancelled 30 days before arrival, you have to pay the entire amount of the booked stay, or find someone to replace your stay.
- In case the owner finds other guests to stay at this booked period, we will be happy to give you your money back, since we do not charge double.
The House Rules are composed according to special rules of hospitality and tourism.
Thank you for your trust, you have shown by choosing us for your vacation!
We wish you a pleasant stay!
For additional information, feel free to contact us!